We Love Our Prophet (ﷺ) But what Does He Love?
Create a 60 second speech, song, poetry recital, short film or any artistic expression in English
The competition is now over and the winners were announced
First stage Details below
- The competition was held in 2 stages.
- After the first round, we had 10 wonderful entries who made to the finals.
- The finalists presented their entries, which was a live performance in front of judges
- Dr Yvonne Ridley (Secretary-General of the European Muslim Union),
- Dr Kamran Deen (Muslim Youth Organiser),
- Sister Rashidat Hassan (Assistant Secretary-General MCB)
Rules and Regulations
1. All entry should be sent in as an audio or a video clip.
The focus of judging the event will be focused in the following order, with the first one given the most importance
• Adherence/Appropriateness to Theme/Topic.
• Innovative Means of Delivering Message.
• Uniqueness of Concept.
• Entertainment Value.
• Audience Appeal.
• Visual or audio clarity.
• Technical Completeness.
Some tips that you can consider preparing
You may think outside the box and present your ideas but here are a few tips that you think of
* Any form of Speech
* Any form of Song
* Poetry recitation
* Short film
* Time lapse of
* Monologue or dialogue
* Dramatic reading of his stories
* Speaking with Pictorial art
* Documentary (ensure you don’t pick videos that are copy right protected)
* Puppet show
* Presenting a story with toy characters or objects
* Think out load innovate and come up with beautiful thoughts and express your love of what the prophet loved